A loss of appetite, waking up in the dark of night in a cold sweat, and even the simplest of tasks seems monumental. You don’t know what it is, but you have a vague feeling that something hasn’t been right with your life since February. No longer will you have to endure withdrawal.
That itch you’ve been unable to scratch for the past six months will no longer torment you because Fantasy Throwdown is back and ready to let you draft as much as you like, whenever you like.
Our simple, convenient, free and fast way to draft and compete will let you play daily and on your schedule. Here is a quick refresher for those of you just out of a court-ordered, fantasy 12-step program:
- Login to your old account. New players need to register using the “Register And Play For Free” button found on the home page
- Challenge another person in our Lobby or enter a friend’s email address
- Competitors determine the three NFL games for that week that will comprise the player draft pool
- Pick the games and draft order wisely, because the competition can block a player from the draft pool during the draft
- Once the games and order is set, draft a starting lineup in minutes or as convenient
Drafts can take as little as 10 minutes when both competitors are online. Or, have a slow draft and use the pre-draft settings. Play standard lineups or IDP, PPR or non-PPR, and enjoy the convenience of live chat. Optionally connect your Fantasy Throwdown account to Twitter and Facebook.
You can feel that rush already, can’t you? Don’t hate the player, or the game. Login today and feed your addiction. You’ll sleep like a baby.